The Public Education Network (PEN) is a national association of local education funds (LEFs) and individuals working to advance public school reform in low-income communities across our country. Charlotte Advocates for Education is a LEF.
tag heuer replica
The mission of Charlotte Advocates for Education is to define the issues and advocate for changes required to permanently improve the quality of public education in Mecklenburg County.
- What Matters Most: Student Postsecondary Success – Executive Summary
- CAE Announces the Parent Leadership Network
- Role of Principal Leadership in Teacher Retention
- What Makes an Effective School Board Member?
- NC Lottery for Education: What Are the Odds Our Schools Would Win?
- Highlights from NC State School Board Meetings
- Community Guide to Understanding the School Budget released
- The Advocate (email newsletter)
Charlotte Advocates for Education is an independent advocate that works to empower the community to improve and ensure quality public education for every child.
Special thanks to The Duke Energy Foundation for making this website possible.
Website Design by Maag Communications & Marketing